Certificate Digital Trade Strategy (CDTS)
The Certificate in Digital Trade Strategy is designed to give you a complete, end-to-end picture of what is needed to digitise your trade and supply chain processes.
Self-paced online course. 5 modules, 20 video lectures, 7 hours of learning
Taught by 20+ industry champions, legal experts, innovators & public policy officials
Make well-informed business decisions and create coherent policies for digital trade
About the Qualification
The objective of the course is to provide attendees with a deep understanding of the various components required to digitize trade and supply chain processes at scale.
The student will leave the course with a macro level understanding of the various supply chain component parts applicable in trade, the standards relating to each component part, and how these can reduce friction in integration.
Attendees will become familiar with the ICC Identity Management Guide, EUCP, URDTT, GLEIF, LEI, Foundational ISO Standards, DCSA EBL, DCSA Rulebook TradeTrust and DNI at a theoretical, strategic level.
To register for the CDTS program, click the button below.
*Link will redirect you to ICC to complete registration and payment.
Why take the CDTS?
- Identify the right strategy to accelerate your digitisation roadmap through a holistic understanding of your supply chains
- Adopt a common, standards-based approach to digital transformation and avoid ‘digital islands’
- Remove manual inefficiencies and boost profitability with rich, real-time data that makes trade faster, cheaper and more secure, while reducing environmental impact
Who is the CDTS for?
Banks, Heads of Trade, Head of Risk and Compliance Policy Makers Heads of Trade Policy, Digital Trade Policy Leads. FinTechs Heads of Technology, Chief Product Officers, Architects, Developers. Heads of Strategy, Heads of Sales Operations, Heads of Logistics, Enterprise Architects, Chief Digital Officers. Shippers and Carriers Heads of Trade.
The curriculum is split into 5 modules, each containing between 4-6 lessons, and a final exam.
60 Minute Exam
- Live proctored via the internet
- Upon passing the examination, learners will be issued an accredited certificate for the programme
This includes access to all 5 lessons in addition to the assessment examination.
*Link will redirect you to ICC to complete registration & payment