OverviewCall for Session Proposals, Now Open!
Interested to be part of the 2023 BAFT MENA Bank to Bank Forum? We are soliciting session proposals and dynamic speakers to be a part of the Forum, to be held on March 13, 2023, in Dubai, UAE.
Session proposals are due by Friday, December 9, 2022.
The BAFT MENA Bank to Bank Forum is the premier event in the region specifically designed for transaction banking executives and others involved in international trade and payments and focuses on key issues, challenges, and opportunities within the Middle East and North Africa regions that enhance the growth and impact of transaction banking globally.
We are seeking session proposals for the following themes:
- All sessions should be between 15 – 40 minutes in length, depending on the format.
- Thought leadership and forward-looking session proposals for the themes listed above are encouraged. Proposals with intent or perceived intent to sell a specific product or service will not be accepted.
- We encourage a diverse group of speakers – expertise, institution/company, etc. for sessions.
- This is an in-person event. As such, accepted speakers will be required to join the conference in person in Dubai, UAE. Please keep this in mind before proposing speakers for your session submissions. Speakers are responsible for their travel arrangements and other conference-related expenses.
- Proposals will be reviewed by the BAFT MENA program planning committee. Session and/or speaker proposals could be tweaked by the committee to better fit the conference program. Submitters of selected proposals will be contacted no later than January 13, 2023.