BAFT, an international financial services association, today announced the graduates of its Future Leaders program class of 2019.
WASHINGTON – BAFT, an international financial services association, today announced the graduates of its Future Leaders program class of 2019. The program – now completing its fourth year – recognizes upcoming leaders in the transaction banking industry. The graduates were recognized during the annual BAFT North America Conference in in San Diego.
Nominated by their respective institutions, the class of 2019 included 32 individuals from 14 countries and a variety of disciplines within transaction banking. This year’s group was divided into four project teams to address current industry issues such as the future correspondent banking, the role of humans in transaction banking, trade dynamics, and building collaboration between global transaction banking.
“Through the Future Leaders program, the class of 2019 graduates have taken on leadership roles and helped advance important issues in the transaction banking industry,” said Tod Burwell, president and CEO of BAFT. “This program continues to serve as a way for BAFT to invest in the next generation of banking leadership and solve common industry challenges.”
The class of 2019 began the program at the annual BAFT Europe Bank to Bank Forum in London. Several future leader council members supported the current class as mentors, joining BAFT board members who served as project sponsors.
BAFT congratulates the following graduates from the Class of 2019.
- Arezu Abedinzadeh, SEB
- Abdul Aleem, ITFC
- Rami AlHusari, Arab Bank
- Media Alimorad, BMO Capital Markets
- Sylvie Bartelmaos, Banque Libano-Francaise
- Michael Beispel, Tradeshift
- Josephine Bergman, Swedbank AB
- Michael Boede, MUFG
- Jennifer Couch, PrimeRevenue, Inc.
- Ryan Dalrymple, U.S. Bank NA
- Matthew Giannotti, NatWest
- Anthony Guide, PNC Bank NA
- Guus Huijgen, Deutsche Bank AG
- Kerry Jordan, CIBC FirstCaribbean
- Annina Keller, Credit Suisse
- René Klose, Commerzbank
- Luke Kneeshaw, Columbia Bank
- Ryan Knoll, BNY Mellon
- Donald Monson, Deloitte, LLP
- Katherine Mueller, INTL FCStone
- Rodrigue Nakindavyi, Danske Bank
- Osman Ansari, JP Morgan
- Sureen Pannagas, Société Générale
- Abhijit Patil, State Bank of India
- Silvio Pestalozzi, UBS AG
- Joshua Quigley, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Chanpreet Sawhney, Wells Fargo Bank
- Saurabh Sharma, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Gert Sonck, ING Bank NV
- George Stergianopoulos, HSBC Bank
- Anton Suphal, RBC Investor & Treasury Services
- Anthony Williams, Scotiabank
Learn more about BAFTs Future Leader Program here