Payments Modernization: Riding the Real-Time Payments Wave
Webinar | Co-Hosted by Fiserv with First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB), Saudi Payments and SWIFT
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Time: 07:00 ET (New York) / 12:00 BST (London) / 14:00 AST (Riyadh) / 15:00 GST (Dubai)
The Middle East is preparing for multiple global and regional payments initiatives including CBPR+, ISO 20022, regional RTGS projects, instant payment schemes and emerging payment instruments. Given all that’s happening and additional changes on the horizon, our expert panelists will take a deep dive into the challenges and opportunities that are top of mind for the region.
Join our complimentary webinar to understand:
- How instant payments, ISO 20022, and cross-border real-time payments will transform the future of payments in the Middle East?
- The technological challenges and implications of integrating real time and ISO 20022 (and other new payment types) to legacy infrastructure, and how to overcome them.
- How financial institutions can transform their payment infrastructure to be future ready?
- Andrew Foulds, Director, Global Clearing Solutions, Product Management, EMEA, Fiserv
- Anand Sampath, Executive Director, Cash Product Management , Global Transaction Banking, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- Hikmet Can Yilmazsoy, Country Manager, Turkey and Qatar, SWIFT
- Speaker TBD, Saudi Payments